Still accepting items for our upcoming consignment auction.
We have already received lots of items for City of Huntsville and Huntsville City Schools!
We sell: construction & heavy equipment, farm equipment, trucks, vehicles, vintage vehicles, tractors and specialty items.
Need help getting your items to us? We can help, just give Greg Bottom a call at (256) 777-4496.
Our consignment yard is conveniently located on heavily traveled Highway 53 with lots of potential bidders stopping to view items daily. We are open for viewing Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Check this site often for updates.
Select items will be available for online bidding. Click on AuctionTime button (closer to auction date) to view selected items and register to bid.
* Reynolds 12 Yard Pull Type Pan
* Caterpillar 613C Earth Mover
* International 412 Scraper Pan
* Princeton D4500 Forklift
* Bale Carrier For Front End Loader
TRACTORS & PLANTER
* 1086 International with Cab
* John Deere 7300 6-Row Planter
* 1979 International Boom Truck, 14 ton
* 1980 International Fertilizer Truck
* 1987 Ford F-800 Dump
* 24â€™ Single-Axle Reefer
* Equipment Trailers
* Army Trailer
* Krone 6-Wheel V Rake
* New Holland BR770 Round Baler
* John Deere 350 Sickle Mower
* New Holland BR770 Round Baler
* John Deere 1408 14â€™ Bush Hog
* John Deere Manure Spreader
* 10â€™ 3PT Hitch Bush Hog
* 12â€™ Pull Type Field Cultivator
* Pull Type Fertilizer Spreader
* Approx. 24â€™ Truck Bed W/Lift Gate
The following items are all from Madison County or Huntsville City School (they are appropriately named):
MADISON COUNTY POLICE OWNED & SEIZED VEHICLES
* 2002 MACK MR690S
* (2) 2001 MACKS MR688S
* 1997 FORD LT8501
* 2000 FORD FOCUS; GREEN; VIN # 1FAFP36P1YW194922; MILES 129,346
* 2000 ACURA 3.2T; GOLD; VIN # 19UUA5665Y048835; MILES 201491
* 2002 GMC DENALI; GRAY; VIN # 1GKFK66U32J276448; MILES 124044
* 1996 CADILLAC DEVILLE; WHITE; VIN # 1G6KD52Y8TU257226
* 1997 PONTIAC FIREBIRD; WHITE; VIN# 2G2FS22K6V2206397
* 1987 GMC PICK-UP TRUCK; WHITE; VIN# 1GTGV24K1HS520148
* 2001 FORD CROWN VIC; WHITE; SALVAGE TITLE; VIN# 2FAFP71W41X168461
* 2008 FORD CROWN VIC; WHITE; SALVAGE TITLE; VIN# 2FAFP71V78X153938
* 2008 FORD CROWN VIC; WHITE; SALVAGE TITLE; VIN# 2FAFP71V28X144922
* 2000 FORD CROWN VIC; WHITE; SALVAGE TITLE; VIN# 2FAFP71WOYX141316
* 2008 FORD CROWN VIC; WHITE; SALVAGE TITLE; VIN# 2FAFP71V28X153930
* 2008 FORD CROWN VIC; WHITE; SALVAGE TITLE; VIN# 2FAFP71V48X144940
* 2002 FORD CROWN VIC; WHITE; SALVAGE TITLE; VIN# 2FAFP71W52X142288
* 1996 FORD TAURUS; BLUE; VIN# 1FALP52UXTA188567
* 1995 GMC SAFARI; WHITE; VIN # 1GKDM19W2SB544479
* WINCO K300A GENERATOR SERIAL # 50785
* 1997 GREEN MACHINE 4600BP BACK PACK BLOWER; SERIAL # 4004187
* 2001 LITTLE WONDER 981HO BLOWER; sERIAL# 229619
* 1983 KOHLER 8712B GENERATOR; SERIAL# 411679
* 4000 GALLON MODERN STEEL II USED OIL TANK
HUNTSVILLE CITY SCHOOL
* 5-Pan Food Warmer
* 6â€™ Food Warmer
* Milk Coolers
* Hobart Salad Shredder
* Hobart Mixer
* 2-Eye Cooker
* Cooking Utensils
* Food Trays
* Ice Maker
* Room Dividers
* Metal Stand
* File Cabinets
* TV Carts
* Printing Machines
* Computers & Equipment
* TVs & Monitors
* Air Compressors
* Water Tank
* Air Tank
* Craftsman Tool Box/Tools
* Husky Roll-Around Tool Box
* S&K Roll-Around Tool Box
* Tires, Tubes & Rims
* 5hp B&S Engine
* Car Parts
A CATALOG OF CURRENT CONSIGNED ITEMS MAY BE VIEWED BY CLICKING ON THE TAB ON THE RIGHT MARGIN NAME "AUCTION CATALOG". Please keep checking for updates often.
Our consignment yard is conveniently located on heavily traveled Highway 53 with lots of potential bidders stopping to view items daily. We are open for viewing Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, CST.
From Nashville, Tennessee, travel Interstate 65 south to Exit#1. Travel south on Highway 7 to Highway 53. Travel approximately 9 miles. Auction site is on the right.
From Huntsville, Alabama, take Highway 53 north approximately 12 miles to auction site on the left.
From Athens, Alabama, take Highway 251 north approximately 12 miles to Bethel Road and turn right. Travel to Highway 53 and turn right. Auction site will be approximately 2 miles on the right.
Watch for Fowler Auction Signs!
Terms & Conditions:
A note to Consignors: Titles are required to sell vehicles & most trailers. Titles MUST be presented with vehicle at check-in (item will be removed from the auction if the title is not in our office 48 hours prior to auction start time.
Consignors: Any item that will be sold for under $100.00 will automatically be sold Absolute.
If you wish to have a reserve price, you must be present at the time of auction, otherwise, the item(s) will be sold absolute.
Onsite Bidder Terms: 5% Buyer's Premium. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express. Payment in full for all purchases is required on auction day. Checks should be made payable to Fowler Auction. Personal & company checks must have a current bank letter of credit guaranteeing payment of check. Payment in full for all purchases is required on auction day.
Internet Bidder Terms: 10% Buyer's Premium. Certified funds (including cashier's check) must be received by our office no later than Tuesday, August 7th, 2012 at 12:00 Noon, CST. If a credit card is the preferred form of payment, the Internet Winner's card will be charged for the purchase (in its entirety) on auction day. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express.
Registered Internet Bidders will be required to place their credit card # for pre-approval with the auction company. All successful bids will be charged to the submitted credit card no later than Monday, August 6th, 5:00 PM, CST, unless prior payment arrangements are made through the financial office of the auction company. There is a 3% convenience fee for using the credit card for payment.
All sales are subject to Alabama sales tax, unless you have a sales tax exemption number; if so, a sales tax certificate MUST be presented day of sale. Vehicle titles will be processed and mailed to buyers after auction. Checks must be from the individual or company as registered.
NOTE TO DEALERS: You must bring a copy of your dealer's license.
All items must be removed from auction yard no later than September 1st, 2012. Items left on the auction yard after September 1st, 2012 will be re-tagged and sold at our next consignment auction. To request shipping information, please contact Greg Bottom at (256) 777-4496.
Disclaimers & Absence of Warranties: Information contained herein believed to be accurate but not guaranteed by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. In all transactions, the Auctioneers are acting as agents for the Seller only. All items will be sold "As Is, Where Is" with no guarantees, expressed or implied, by Fowler Auction & Real Estate Service, Inc. Purchasers must inspect items prior to bidding. All decisions of the Auctioneers are final.
Announcements made auction day take precedence over all printed materials.